Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In (holding) the camera adds how much?!?

When I got up this morning I hopped right on the scale, realized I hadn't peed yet & hopped right back off. After using the bathroom (and washing my hands, I'm very hygienic) I had "forgotten" about weighing myself & started my day. I went to the gym, arriving 10 minutes late for the 30 minute class I've been taking and afterward I decided to get in those 10 minutes on the elliptical. When I got the girls and headed for home I was mentally making myself a "to-do" list to get us ready to leave town. I started right on that after getting lunch for the girls and here it is, 4 hours later, and I have just weighed myself. I was in the bathroom, decided I'd take my trash out but first, I gotta step on that scale. And what do you think it said? 178.4! WooHoo! I was psyched! So I take the trash can, dump it out, re-line it, grab my camera & head BACK to the scale to document my number. And this is what I saw:
I'm not sure what exactly happened in the less than 2 minutes it took for me to retrieve my camera but there it is...I even got off, let my scale completely clear & then got back on. Oh well. I'm happy with this I'm feeling more & more confident that I'll be getting my pedi on the 7th! I'm also feeling confident that I'll SMOKE Rachel in our jeans wager. Our official start date is still coming but, since I have permission, I am not above getting a healthy head start! I'll be out of town until late next Wednesday night so I'll weigh in when I get home. I'm bringing workout clothes (I'm planning on wearing them on the plane so I can go for a run as soon as we get settled!) and my sister & I are going to work out together so I'm excited to see where I'm at when I get home. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: