Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weigh In

It's not terribly clear & I apologize for that but here it is; my weekly weigh in. In case it is too hard to read, it says; 182.2. I'm pretty happy with that. I weighed 188.8 lbs last Wednesday when I recommitted so 6.6 lbs is a good amount to me.
Now for some not-so-happy news. I don't know what happened (probably just slept wrong or something) but I woke up some time in the night & my neck hurt. As it got on towards morning I noticed the pain is also in my right shoulder & even down my arm & back just a bit. Super-annoying! This pain is enough that I am actually afraid that I would be unsafe if I drove anywhere so I'm not going to get to the gym today (unless it gets 100% better at some point today, then I WILL go this evening). I do think I could probably go in the pool & do a bit of swimming once the girls are napping (in an hour or so) so I'll get in some kind of work out. I'm taking Tylenol for the pain (it feels kind of like a pulled muscle, the Tylenol is working a little bit) and I can function but it is making me kind of sick to my stomach. So far today I've eaten a small bowl of cereal & a handful of microwave popcorn. I'm drinking lots of water though (weird things happen to me when I'm dehydrated so I'm avoiding THAT at all costs!) so I'm pretty confident I'll feel better tomorrow at the latest.
Anyway, I'm happy with the number on the scale & I know that next week I will be too. I'm 8 lbs away from being able to get my next pedicure (notice the totally cute pink on them currently? LOVE IT!) and I know I'll get there!

No comments: