Monday, January 2, 2012

My first 2012 "workout"

I am REALLY proud of myself. I have quite a bit of laundry to get caught up on, I'm running on around 3.5 hours of sleep and there was no way in HADES I was going to get out of the house for a walk around the neighborhood today.
So I got in my workout clothes, got my iPod and hopped on the elliptical for 20 minutes!
When my 20 minutes was over I felt really good. I felt like I could've gone for longer but had worked hard while I was going. I have MISSED that feeling!
This Thursday I can begin a "real" workout routine and while I know I'm healing well I am feeling like I'll wait until next Monday to start. Mark & I got ourselves the Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout game for our Xbox Kinect for Christmas and I will start that.
I AM thinking that a run (read: slow jog with LOTS of walking) sounds good for Saturday. I am so excited to be back physically activity!
P.S. I have one load of laundry folded, one washed & in the dryer and another washed WAITING for the dryer. I'm choosing to feel good about that instead of dwelling on the 3 baskets of clean and dry laundry that still needs folding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Maggie!

Maggie said...

That's awesome Maggie! :D

p.s. your blog is so cute and awesome :)