Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

I'm feeling very blah today. I'm tired and not motivated to workout at all. Luckily my workout on BL:UW (Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout) was yoga, which was SUPER easy since I'm only doing "light" intensity. My plan is to change that to "moderate" after I see my midwife next month but we'll see.
Anyway, I was also going to do the elliptical for 20 minutes but I am just so tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night (partly my own fault by napping in the afternoon yesterday and partly AJ's fault for wanting to play at 4 this morning after finishing her bottle~little stinker) and apparently one Diet Pepsi isn't enough caffeine to perk up this tired mama.
Now it is almost time for me to get my 2 oldest from school and then it will be homework and chores and making dinner. Not long after dinner is bedtime and then I'll *maybe* have time to get on the elliptical (if AJ will let me, she loves being held~A LOT) but will I have the energy or motivation? Who knows?
There isn't much point to this post other than I didn't meet my goal of updating 3 times last week (I was sick all week & AJ wasn't 100% either so I spent a lot of time holding her while laying on the couch) and I want to do better at that this week. On the bright side (since this has mostly just been a real downer of an update) I weighed myself this morning and I am back down to 248 lbs. If I ever needed MORE proof that carbs are NOT my friend (read carbs as :junk food) that right there is it. I have had very few carbs since Thursday last week and here I am, already 4 pounds lighter! Maybe this will make passing up the carbs the next time I'm under the weather a little easier? Guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

There must be something about Monday because I had a blah day yesterday too. I hope you felt less blah by the end of the day! And Yay for being down 4 lbs! Hugs!