Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boot Camp

I had my postpartum check up today & I am so excited to say I got the all clear to resume all activity! That means I get to start boot camp again & I don't think I could be happier! My body changed so quickly and so dramatically when I did boot camp after K was born and I know it'll happen again this time. The best part is that I'm not waiting for a rock bottom moment like I kind of did after K was born. I know what I want for myself & what I expect from myself and I'm going after it!
So expect some updates that are laments to my lost strength and recaps of the butt-kicking workouts I know I'll be getting. Then, in a few weeks/months, look for updates bragging about how strong I'm getting. Because I know me, and I like to brag about that!
Also, I took my measurements on Tuesday. I decided I'm going to weigh & measure and do progress pictures on the last day of every month. While my weight isn't a dramatic change (I'm down just under 11 pounds since the first of the year) I did lose 5-6 inches total, 2 off my hips alone! I'm weighing in "officially" tomorrow. I don't have high hopes for a big number there but I also know I slacked MAJORLY on my eating this week. That's okay, when I start boot camp I won't want to negate all the hard work I'll be putting in by eating crappy so I'll see great results soon enough.
That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well and getting (or staying) motivated!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Wohoo!! Yay for clearance! I'm excited that you get to start working as hard as you would like too! I'm just excited for you! :) Go, Maggie!!