Friday, February 17, 2012

NOT a good week

I only worked out 2 times this week. And one of those times was only 20 minutes. LAME.
But it is that time of year when sickness abounds and not only have I not been feeling 100% (my first period after AJ being born PLUS a super fun head cold) 2 of my girls have also been sick. So I haven't had the energy (mental or physical) to get up and out the door for boot camp.
One bit of "good" news though is that even without working out much I haven't really gained any weight. Which I am viewing as a minor miracle considering that I've also not been eating that great this week either.
Anyway, I have an appointment to see my doctor next Thursday which I am pretty excited (and a little shocked I was able to get in so quickly, I just called on Wednesday!) about. I will be talking to him about getting on Phentermine again. I just have a REALLY hard time getting started on losing weight, I don't want to sit around and wait to see if that has changed (considering this has been how weight loss has been my ENTIRE life that seems unlikely).
So this hasn't been a banner week but not a total disaster either. And I have things to look forward to next week so fingers crossed that I have better news to report soon!

No comments: