Saturday, April 28, 2012

No pedi for me

I'm sad to report that I am not going to be able to get a pedicure today. I did not meet my goal of getting to 228 lbs this week so I will keep my old, chipping color & wait until I finally reach my goal. At least I didn't gain this week...
In other news, I am contemplating re-joining a gym instead of continuing with boot camp. While I <3 boot camp & the amazing workout I get there I am having SUCH a hard time getting up to get there on time. The baby STILL isn't sleeping through the night (she's not even 5 months old yet, I guess I could cut her some slack) and even though Mark gets up with her more often than not my sleep is still broken and it makes me more tired than a full night's sleep would. I feel terrible paying for the monthly fee and than sleeping through it more often than not. Also, now that AJ is older I could take her to the gym with me (she & K could go) if I join a gym with a decent kids' club. That way I could go after Mark & the big kids are off for the day and still get the sleep I seem to be needing right now.
I'm also still not running, like, ever. It has been BEAUTIFUL in the mornings this week & it has made me LONG to put on my running shoes and just go. I haven't been able to, or rather, I haven't felt comfortable doing that. With Mark on nights I just didn't feel right leaving K awake (AJ was still sleeping in the room with Mark every morning) while I went for a quick jog. Even though I was most likely only going to be gone 20 minutes max (that's one episode of Team UmiZoomi) I just didn't fell like that was a good idea. Now that Mark is off nights I won't have that as an option even. Still trying to figure out when would be a good running time. Joining a gym is starting to look better and better (even though I don't care for running on a treadmill that option is better than getting up at 6 or something to run).
There you have it, I'm still above 230 lbs, my toes are still wearing old, chipped polish & I might be joining a gym. Oh, and I'm going shopping today to spend money on some shorts. I'm not terribly happy about that but I REFUSE to wear sweats and maternity shorts this summer and it's already getting hot here. Good times...

1 comment:

Stephanie Bendel said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's hard work! If you'd like, I can come over & show you some Beachbody programs and help u decide if one will work for u :). There are so many I'm sure there is one you'd love :). I can also bring u a sample of Shakeology... I swear it helps with energy, cravings and tons of nutrition! The great thing about Beachbody programs is that u do that at HOME! In YOUR time!

Anyway, let me know! Just keep trying!