Saturday, April 14, 2012

My weight loss secret

After a VERY stressful week at our house where I got no more than 6 hrs of sleep (and as little as 4 more than once) each night & ate no less than 3 mini Twix bars a day and only made it to boot camp ONE day, I lost 4 lbs in 5 days.
Yeah, it's nice to see the numbers on the scale go down but if THIS is the only way for me to drop the pounds I want to shed, I think I might have to change my mind about the old "fat & happy" lifestyle...
Oh, and~due to Mark's work schedule the next 2 weeks I will most likely NOT be able to participate in Pat's Run. I'm kind of bummed but also a little relieved as I haven't trained at all. Lame, I know. I still have aspirations to do the Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving, that's gotta count for something!

1 comment:

Jen Shafer said...

Hey Maggie, meant to tell you how fabulous you looked on Sunday! Also love the new hair do :)

This is Jen by the way, not Ben.