Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rewards for meeting goals

I think I've talked about this before but I want to revisit the topic of rewarding myself for meeting either fitness or weight release goals.
I was doing so good for such a long time that when I hit my plateau (before getting pregnant again) that it was difficult for me to hold myself to my resolution of only rewarding myself for meeting my goals. So now I'm looking for a new reward system that I will actually hold myself to.
Should I make it that each 20 pounds released will be a small shopping spree? Because 20 pounds is a clothing size or two and I know that baggy clothes do NOT camouflage the fat~they just make me look fatter! Or will I stick to it if I resolve to only get pedicures when I've released the 20 pounds? What about getting a message once I reach my pre AJ pregnancy weight? Maybe reward myself with FINALLY using that Dolce spa gift card and have a spa day once I'm back under 200 pounds?
I still have the goal of getting that Coach bag that I've talked about a few times. What goal will THAT be the reward for? Maybe when I'm out of double digit pants size? That is something I've never done before (I was getting close before I lost my will power or whatever it was last year) and I really want both~pants that have a single digit for the size AND that GORGEOUS Coach bag!
What kind of rewards are you planning for yourself? (in case I want to steal your ideas)

No comments: