Thursday, December 29, 2011

Presence the Positive

One of the most important aspects of getting fit is:

~PRESENCE THE POSITIVE~

What that means to me is that when I look at myself, when I weigh myself, when I talk about myself I will talk about the positive things I think, see & feel.
For example; instead of talking about my weight "loss" I will talk about the weight released. Instead of seeing the distance I still have to go when I look in the mirror I will rejoice in the distance I've already come. Instead of telling myself how terrible my food choices were at the end of a day I will think about the good, healthy food choices I will make the next.
This is one of the things I know I can do to assist myself in reaching the goals I have set for myself. When I presence the positive I KNOW I am a beautiful, fit, healthy woman!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Maggie-I am starting a serious weight loss adventure come Jan 2 and I was thrilled to see you updating! I am excited to have another person to look to and be inspired from. Shoot me an email (rachelbarnes731@yahoo.com) and we can help keep each other motivated. Yay!