Saturday, October 30, 2010

A little recap

So, it is Saturday. The official end of week one of my new beginning. I did pretty good this week. I know what I could've done better & am making those changes for the week to come.
First thing~I was having my period this week & had not one but TWO heavy flow days. Those wipe me out all on their own but add to that the fact that I ran around creation like crazy all week & that equals
Second thing~No boot camp on Friday. I just couldn't get out of bed. When I did I was exhausted all day long. Not my finest day.
Third thing~Halloween is approaching & I've already got candy in my house. I waited until Thursday to buy some & how long do you think it took before I started "sneaking" some? If you guessed mere hours (like 2 to be exact) you guessed right. I'd like to blame my period & the stress that I've been under this week but I also know my lack of self control is due to inner, not outer circumstances.
So, there it is. I won't be on my period next week so my energy will be up. I WILL have perfect attendance at boot camp next week and I am working on my issues with self control.
How was your week?

3 comments:

Olivia said...

My week = doodoo. So much working and even more driving. Blech.

You still did well this week it sounds like...keep it up! I'll await your progress next week...

Also, maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but that green font is nearly impossible to read and nearly seizure-inducing. Just sayin'.

Maggie said...

i've been looking to change the whole background/color scheme for a few weeks. i just keep not doing it. anyway, i hope the color change will suffice until i get around to the background!

Rachel said...

for me, halloween is the start of the remainder of the year being a LOT tougher to watch what i eat. i've been really good at not giving my kids hardly any candy but i've been helping myself to loads of it. and i really don't know why. it's not even very good. and i didn't make it to gym quite as often as i would like. better luck next week, right? can't wait to hear how you did!