Monday, April 12, 2010

I DID IT!!!

In February I set myself a goal.Click here to see the details. At the time it seemed like a BIG goal. As the date of my goal has gotten closer & closer it has started to seem like a HUGE goal, almost insurmountable. But I've done it! ... ... ... I ran THREE WHOLE MILES without stopping!!! I did it in just over 40 minutes. I was a little shaky when I got done but I am so proud of myself! I forgot to bring my camera to record this momentous occasion but I promise you, it happened! It gives me lots of encouragement that I will be able to do so much better this year when I do the Mesa Turkey Trot. Oh, I am so excited! YAY for ME!!!

6 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Yea for YOU!!!!! That is completely AWESOME!!!

Rachel said...

nice work mag!

kymthemom said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! :)

Cristie said...

Awesome Maggie!

Kaye said...

Maggie!!!!! So, so awesome! I'm so proud and impressed!!!!

Lisav said...

Awesome! Great job! You look great!