Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay...THIS is a brag post!

I went to the gym tonight because I didn't get to bed very early last night & so I was tired this morning & I couldn't make myself get out of bed and go to boot camp. BOO for me! Anyway, I wasn't initially intending to go, I was really in the "tomorrow's another day" mind frame but some women on a discussion board I'm a part of started a couple threads today that I REALLY wanted to post something good on! So I decided that when Mark got home from work I'd be in my workout clothes ready to go to the gym & run at least 2 miles. It worked perfectly! And on top of being proud of myself just for GOING, I did run 2 miles! If THAT weren't enough, I also ran it in just under 23 minutes! I'm pretty sure the last fastest 2 mile time for me was 25 and some change! YAY ME!!! Anyway, I'm really glad that this is the note I'm ending my day on and I'm excited to go to boot camp tomorrow!

No comments: