Thursday, January 21, 2010

And so it begins...


I've been thinking for awhile now about starting a blog like this. When I first started working out I did a little "blog stalking" and looked at some blogs devoted to weight loss and fitness. None were my taste so I didn't begin following any. I have one friend who is doing a GREAT blog about fitness, my only change would be for her to update more frequently. I enjoy her posts so I decided that maybe I get to be the frequent fitness blogger I desired to follow when I first began this journey.I am still on the path to physical fitness and I have lots of thoughts, lots of questions. I have days where I feel beyond virtuous when I think about the exercise I've done and the food I've eaten that day. I have days where I go to bed feeling like I wouldn't blame the scale for being 10 pounds heavier the next morning for all the junk I ate and all the laziness I allowed myself. I am a work in progress, I am doing what I can to achieve the physical manifestation of what I see when I close my eyes and look in my heart. 
No weight loss blog first post would be complete without "Before" pictures and since I am about halfway along in my journey I will also post my "Halfway to After" pictures as well. For the sake of full disclosure I am going to post the pictures from the day before I began my current exercise program. For the faint of heart or those with weak stomachs I apologize in advance for the fact that they are swimsuit shots!  *Note: The first picture is dated 09/26/09 the second is 12/18/09                                           




No comments: