Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UGH, I suck

This update is mostly just because I have guilt. I have guilt about not blogging. I have guilt about having nothing to blog about. I have guilt that I'm not doing anything to blog about...the title says it all.

I'm actually doing a bit better this week than in weeks past. I've already been to the gym twice this week & I even got a pretty good upper body workout in at home this morning. I have a game plan for tomorrow (with a backup plan even!) and I'm feeling pretty great!

Some random life stuff has come up & while I don't have high hopes that I will be the big winner of my wager with Mark (which I wanted to start over but he made some comments that showed me what a big, sore loser I was acting like) I am excited to see where I'm at on "the big day", March 12th. Not that far away!

This is officially week 7 and I'm only down 1 pound (gained a bit, then lost a bit) "officially". I'm not sure where Mark is at but I think he is still about 7 pounds down total. That leaves him 13 pounds to go & me with 19! YIKES! But he also still hasn't declared what he wants his prize to be so maybe I'll remind him of what MY prize will be when I win. Wanna see it?


Here it is! Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!


For those that don't know, this is the Coach "Maggie" Mia handbag. I didn't realize what it was called when I saw it in the Coach store a few months ago but it was LOVE at first sight. Of all the bags in the store it was by far my favorite. And then I look it up online only to discover that it was MY bag! I mean, why else would they name it after me?!?

So, look for me in a few months, at least 20 pounds slimmer & carrying this beautiful bag.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I plan to see your tiny arse and that lovely bag hanging off your slender wrist in San Diego!