Friday, February 25, 2011

10% in 10 weeks-week 8

I'm pretty sure this is week 8 winding down & after a STELLAR week last week I got sick, had a sick 21 month old & no motivation to eat right OR exercise until today. LAME!
I'm pleased to say that this week has been another one of those eye-opening times where I remember WHY I like to work out & eat well. I have felt so gross & fat all week. I can't WAIT to get into the gym on Monday & grocery shopping tomorrow for all the yummy, healthy food I love to eat is going to be SO FUN!
I'm not down any more pounds but I know that next week will change all that. I am changing up my workout (again!) and making a plan for getting my cardio in every day next week. Mark & I will be out of town the end of week 10 so I think I'm going to move out finish line to the following Saturday (the 19th of March). We'll see where I'm at leading up to that though. If I'm winning I'll just quit while I'm ahead (what can I say? I really want that Coach bag!)
Thanks to all who have given me an encouraging word either here or in person. Your support & encouragement (and knowing that people are actually watching me to see what I'm accomplishing!) give me the motivation to keep going when I feel like giving up.

No comments: