Monday, January 10, 2011

10% in 10 weeks-week 2

Soooo, here it is. Day one of week two. Mark has been doing pretty good. Down THREE pounds since last week! I'm really proud of him & I was really counting on his competitive nature to kick in & be a source of motivation for him. I was also counting on something similar with myself...
Alas, it hasn't happened...yet! Last week was NOT one to be especially proud about (worked out 2 times, went for 1 run & didn't even track a full days worth of food, BLAH!) and I am DETERMINED to make this week different. So far it is only better in that I ate a nice breakfast & I have plans to go workout in a couple hours...
I'm keeping my thoughts positive & I'm going to do everything I can to make this 10 weeks productive! Here's to a great week!

No comments: