Monday, August 9, 2010

A Quick Update

I WISH I had a picture of this but you'll just get to take my word for it. Saturday was 4 weeks since I began working out regularly with my friend Erin & that first day I measured my body fat percentage on one of those little hand held thing-ies they use at my gym. They look like this:
On that day I was not overly surprised to see my body fat percentage was 33.9%. I wasn't terribly PROUD of that but I KNEW it had been 44% at one point. So that WAS progress. Well, more progress was made in the last 4 weeks & this time, I AM proud. The reading on the screen was...


...


...


...

29.2%!

You could say I'm happy about that...

3 comments:

kymthemom said...

and not only should you feel happy about that, but you look great!! :)

Rachel said...

that is awesome! such great progress in just 4 weeks! keep it up!

Marian and Sadie said...

still watching...what's new?