Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Hundred

So I haven't been feeling very "blog-worthy" lately. I'm still stuck in the SAME plateau I've been in for a couple months, I've been off & on with my healthy eating and with our recent move I've been missing workouts left & right. 
But today I feel AWESOME! Today I feel like I am the strongest woman in the world! Today I feel "blog-worthy"!
...

...

...
Today, we did 500's. Yes you read that right, FIVE hundreds. It was CRAZY, it was INTENSE, it was CHALLENGING and it was PERFECT!!! I feel like I can conquer any obstacle, achieve any goal. I feel healthy & fit and stronger than ever before!

So, yeah...I can do 500 squats, push-ups & sit-ups. 
How 'bout you?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Two things:
1) You whacked your hair off!?! It looks lovely...
2) That is an awesome accomplishment. How did the 500 break down?

AnonyMelissa said...

Look at you!!! You are so strong, girl! Way to go!!