Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures

The natural enemy of any person who is unhappy with their body is a camera. At least that is true for me. I have REALLY disliked having my picture taken for years now. Mostly because I know that the result will not be pretty. I will analyze every fat roll, every fold of skin & I will note how my thighs touch even when my legs are spread a bit.
Well, no more! A friend of mine posted a couple of pictures on facebook yesterday & I looked at them today. And I didn't hate them! I looked at myself and was actually pretty happy with them! Other than the fact that I have a goofy look on my face in one (I was learning a line dance and I am not a natural dancer!) I didn't see fat or rolls or folds. I couldn't even find fault with the thighs!
What an amazing milestone. And it's only going to get better! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

What a great feeling! You look AMAZING and you ARE!!!